Aptana Update Site
This site is designed to be used though the Eclipse or Aptana update manager.
Installing this Plugin via Aptana or Eclipse
- From the Help menu, select Software Updates > Find and Install... to open an Install/Update pop-up window.
- On the Install/Update pop-up window, choose the Search for new features to install option, and click the Next button.
- Set up a new remote site to scan for updates.
- On the Updates window, check the box next to the name of the plug-in, and click the Next button.
- Choose the option to accept the terms of the license agreement, and click the Next button.
- Click the Finish button.
- Click the Install All button.
- Save the above file to an easy-to-find location.
- Open Eclipse distribution, goto Help -> Software Updates -> Find and Install...'
- Search for new features to install -> Next -> New Archived Site... -> Select the file saved in step 1
- Select the entry for the plugin's update site -> Finish
- Select the appropriate plugins to install -> Next -> Accept -> Next
- Change location... -> If no appropriate location is already available -> Add Location (something like D:\dev\extensions\pluginname, eg. extensions\aptana)
See Installing a Plug-in if you have further questions.